Friday, September 4, 2009

First Three Weeks

I know I say this every time I write in my blog, but time goes so fast! I have been enjoying my classes (Hermanuetics/Old & New Testament Survey, Keys 2, Guitar Lesson) and working at the UPS Store, near my old apartment. I've been back almost a month already!!!

It's an amazing story about how the Lord provides and how I got my job. Since last year, I have printed my support letters at the UPS Store by my old apartment (103rd and Wornall). One day last May, John (Store Owner) asked me if I wanted a job when I came back to school in the Fall. Of course I said yes, but doubting he would remember me three months after. In July, I stopped by to see if he even remembered my face. To my surprise he asked when I would be back and would be able to start!

Again, I say to myself...Lord, why do I doubt the way you work? You just love to fascinate my heart! I'm so thankful to the job and am enjoying catching up with friends from last year.

No comments: